In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a 14-day cooling-off period from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify any reason or to pay penalty.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
Return costs are your responsibility.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the company Berthoud Cycles SAS will refund the sums paid, within 14 days of the notification of your request and via the same means of payment as used in the order.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The provision of services fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose execution began after express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of goods that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and that can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications.
- Transactions concluded during a public auction.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium whose performance has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and expressly waives his right of withdrawal.