Do you have questions about our products or services? Find all our answers by browsing our Frequently Asked Questions.
Questions about our bike saddles
- Dyeing of the Berthoud Cycles saddles : why a dye rather than a paint?
- Dyeing of Berthoud Cycles saddles: can there be a color transfer?
- How our leather bike saddles are made?
- What is the difference between an open and a closed saddle?
- Is it possible to return a product if I have the wrong saddle?
- Is it possible to have an open model of racing saddle?
SON Nabendynamo after sales service
Questions on SON dynamo hubs
- How do I charge my devices with my dynamo hub?
- SON dynamo hub : SON 28 or SON Delux ?
- There is a rattling noise on the hub dynamo, what to do?
- Does the sens of rotation of a SON hub dynamo matter?
- Is it possible to use a 12 mm thru axle hub dynamo in a standard fork for 9 mm axle diameter?
- Is it possible to operate a headlight without a rear light on a SON hub dynamo?
- How much voltage and wattage does a SON hub dynamo supply?
- Do I need to respect polarity of a SON hub dynamo?
- The bike light doesn't work, what can I do?
- Why did the connectors start spinning during a bike ride?
- View all questions
Questions about SON Edelux headlights
- Is there an Edelux with an integrated USB charger?
- Can the LED of the Edelux II be replaced?
- Can the Edelux II also be operated on a rechargeable battery?
- Can I run 2 Edelux II on one hub dynamo?
- In senso-mode the light switches on quite early on my bike
- Is an upside-down mounting position permitted with the Edelux II?
- After connecting the rear light, neither the headlight nor the rear light shine, what to do?
- Can I use the Edelux II without a rear light connected?
Questions about charging devices with SON dynamo hubs
- How does a charging device connect to a SON hub dynamo in addition to a headlight?
- Do I need a buffer battery to charge my mobile device?
- What loading current can I expect from a hub dynamo for my mobile device?
- Can you charge a device with lights switched on at the same time?
- Can mobile phones, smartphones and navigation devices be powered by a SON hub dynamo?